TeamUp 20 Day Challenge
Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions. Entry into this
Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The AFL Players’ Association, (ABN: 25695729819) (Association Reg: A0025229Z) Level 2, 170 Bridport Street, Albert Park 3206 (“Promoter”).
3. This Promotion commences on Sunday 13th April 2014 at 00:01 (AEST) and concludes on Friday 2nd May at 23:59 (AEDT) (“Promotional Period”).
4. To be eligible for entry, entrants must be aged thirteen (13) years and over and have an active Facebook account. Directors and the immediate family members of the AFL Players’ Association staff and its associated agencies and companies are not eligible to win.
HOW TO ENTER
To enter the Promotion, during the Promotional Period an Entrant must take the following steps:
5. Eligible individuals must “Like” the TeamUp Victoria Facebook page (www.facebook.com/TeamUpVictoria) (if they do not already).
6. Eligible individuals must share their 20 Day Challenge image on any social media platform and must use the hashtag designation #20DC.
7. The images deemed ‘best’ by VicHealth staff, will be uploaded to the TeamUp Victoria Facebook page.
8. The image with the most number of ‘likes’ by Sunday 20th April 2014 23:59 will win a prize.
9. The image with the most number of ‘likes’ by Friday 2nd May 2014 23:59 will win a prize.
10. Winners will be notified via direct message, via the social media platform used in point 5. The winner must reply within five days otherwise their entry will become null and void, the prize forfeited and the prize will be awarded to the next image with the most likes.
11. VicHealth will post out the TeamUp gym pack to the winner.
12. The prize is a TeamUp gym bag, slap wrist and towel.
12. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
13. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
14. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter at its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
15. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
16. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
17. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
18. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
19. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
21. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including their respective officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
22. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including their respective officers, employees and agents) are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or correspondence that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether received by the Promoter or not) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in the prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by an entrant or winner; or (f) use of a prize.
23. Printing errors or other quality assurance matters outside the control of the individual participants will not be used as the sole basis for refusing to award a prize.
24. In order to conduct this Promotion, the Promoter needs to collect personal information about each entrant and may for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents and regulatory authorities. Participation in the Promotion is conditional on providing this information. If an entrant opts-in, the Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant and for such other purposes. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All personal details of entrants will be stored at the office of the Promoter. Upon the entrant’s request, all information provided will be removed from our active database.
25. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter, and not to Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion must be directed to the AFL Players’ Association on email@example.com and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used in the ways outlined in these Terms and Conditions.