The AFL Players’ Association Board has re-appointed AMP as the default superannuation fund for AFL players after an extensive independent review, conducted by The Heron Partnership.
AMP has demonstrated that it can service the unique needs of AFL players, and was reappointed for the following reasons;
- The levels and flexibility of the insurance offering
- Competitive investment management fees and insurance premiums
- Improved performance over the 2019 year
- Diversified asset mix within the MySuper investment option; and
- Comprehensive financial education & wellness solution.
Shadforth Financial Group will continue to provide financial advice to AFL players.