Ok, so you have completed the TeamUp 20 Day challenge…congratulations on a great job!! But, unfortunately… That was the easy part. The real challenge now is to keep up the momentum and ensure that the start you made was the beginning of a new ‘healthy and active’ you.
- Some great ways to ensure you can keep the motivation alive are;
- Set some real fitness goals that will challenge you and keep you going. Eg cover 20 Kilometres in a week OR 1000 Push Ups a Week OR 5km under 20 minutes
- Challenge a friend to do the 20 day challenge (and do it with them, but push yourself harder)
- Join the local Gym
- Hire a Personal Trainer (great idea if you lack motivation or fitness knowledge)
- Reward yourself after you achieve your fitness/health goals – e.g. Massage
Final Tips to ensure you get the results your striving for
- Challenge yourself… If the workouts are getting easier, your results will be plateauing. Ensure you are always pushing yourself whilst training
- Train at the time that works for you – if your not a morning person, perhaps hit the Gym after work
- Don’t forget the Diet – it won’t matter how much you exercise, you will never get the optimum results if you don’t supplement your workouts with a healthy lifestyle.
To learn more about TeamUp, make sure you:
Download the TeamUp app at teamup.com.au
Like the TeamUp Victoria Facebook page
Follow #20DC on all social media